If you would like to book a session for your group or a new shooter please follow instructions listed.
Participating in a fun competition with your colleagues, staff or friends. Each individual is scored and a score card is provided.
We will instruct the participants with the safety rules and Clay Target Shooting basics. To guarantee the safest environment the participants stand within the confines of safety cages.
We want you to get the most out of the experience therefore it is essential that bookings are made in advance.
Please refer to Mandatory Items required for attendance on our Information page.
The activity will vary from 1 to 4 hours depending on the group size and date. Participants must arrive 15 minutes prior to session start.
The cost per person is $75.00 including gst.
- This fee includes safety instruction, gun hire, range fee, ammunition, ear protection, safety glasses and an instructor to help you enjoy your day.
We require full payment at the time of your booking. You can reschedule your booking online at any time up to 4 days prior to the event date.
You MUST reschedule if you cannot attend otherwise your payment will be not- refundable. If you have any questions please send a message on the CONTACT US page.
Bookings are available:
Every Friday and Saturday throughout the year.
Session times commencing from 9.00 am through to 3.00pm. (Occassionally we hold 2 day competitions, therefore some dates will not show as available)
Weekends are our busiest time therefore require payment in full to secure your booking. Bookings can be made outside these days and times, please email your request and we will respond to you asap.
To book an appointment:
- Select session type from menu. (e.g. New Shooter or Group Booking)
Select number of participants. (if over 30 persons please email enquiry)
Select your date and the search button.
You will be provided with a number of time options. Select time, you will be directed to either register or login.
- Please complete the full contact information.
- Complete the Login information including email and password, accept the terms and conditions and your registration is complete.
- Enter details and hit the search button, alternative time availability will show. Select option and then hit the Book an Appointment button.
- To the shopping cart and checkout to pay for your session in full.
Please Note: If for any reason you cancel your booking the first time your username and password will not be saved.
If you have any enquiries or problems please email via the contact form.