Weekend and Weekday Group Bookings
Sporting clays is one of the fastest growing sports in the country and suits people of all ages, levels of fitness and genders.
We are able to provide a memorable day of shooting and traditional hospitality for groups of six to sixty! If you are unfamiliar with sporting clay shooting we hope to provide training in the basics of shotgun shooting.
Please see our BOOKINGS page for more information on the day.
Saturdays can be the busiest day at the club with our members practising along with new shooters and the hosting of corporate or hens/bucks groups.
Whilst we will always encourage our members to bring visitors along, we want them to enjoy the experience. We welcome up to 2 visitors at any time however if more than that you MUST make prior arrangement by email or by contacting Ian directly .
Bookings are available:
Every Friday and Saturday. Please check availability through the BOOKINGS tab.
If you have a requirement to book on another day please send through email enquiry via the contact us page if you need further assistance and someone from our team will get back to you. Please allow 48 – 72 hours for a response.
Bookings are essential for corporate bookings.
On the Day (Mandatory):
- You will need to sign a Queensland Police Declaration Form (available at the
- club) and present a current photo I.D. to the club range officer.
- Open shoes are forbidden (must be closed in shoes).
- Eye and ear protection must be worn, safety glasses provided or sunglasses
- are sufficient.
- All participants must be 11 years old or older.
- Numbers on the day: A minimum of 4 participants are required for
- group sessions.